5 Ways to use your Retractable Awning this SpringPosted on Friday, April 10th, 2015 at 1:41 am.
Say hello to sunshine. It’s finally spring. After suffering through six extra weeks of winter, we’ve made it to the other side and have months of spring and summer sunshine to look forward to. With an awning watching over your home, you won’t have to worry about spring showers or the brutally hot days of summer. A retractable awning gives you the freedom to enjoy the weather, as you please. Instead of letting the weather dictate your choices. Take control of your outdoor relaxation with an awning this spring.
5 Spring Activities made better by an Awning
- Barbecue. During the spring and summer, backyard barbecues are great ways to get the family or neighborhood together. They can also be a bit of a struggle as it gets hotter, or if Mother Nature steps in and makes it rain. A retractable awning will give you and your guests a bit of shade, and allow you to keep on grilling even if it’s raining.
- Throw a dinner party. Sometimes you just want to feel fancy. Classy dinner parties complete with elaborate menus and elegant place settings can be a lot of fun. There’s no reason to restrict such a nice event to the indoors when you have a retractable awning. Set your party up outdoors, and choose sunshine or shade with the press of a button.
- Gardening. Spring is the time of new growth, but preparing planters and flower pots can be a back-breaking and incredibly laborious process. With an awning, you can bring new blossoms to your yard without having to spend hours in the sun. Simply have a seat on your patio furniture and get to planting under the manmade shade.
- Entertain little ones. It seems as though children are always excited by the outdoors, but you constantly have to worry about avoiding sunburns and rain. When you have an awning, these aren’t issues you have to worry about. Your children can enjoy the outdoors under the safety of a wonderful sun shade.
- Read. If you’re an avid reader, you probably have a favorite little nook where you like to sit and enjoy a good book. Reading outside can be a struggle thanks to the bright glare of the sun. With an awning, you won’t have to worry about straining to see the words on a page. Your awning will allow you to take in the scenery while you dive into a new story.
Carroll Awning provides the best quality awnings and frames for any business or restaurant, as well as homes and apartments, for any time of the year. For a free estimate, call 1-800-999-5617 or click here to contact us online.